LaunchNet7 - Error on Net7 and client updating

Ok. I've tried finding a fix for this and now that ST4 is starting, I really want to get this working.

I had to reinstall on my machine a few weeks back because of a nasty virus that I couldn't get rid of. I downloaded everything for E&B, install it all as usual, and when I get around to starting up LaunchNet7, I get all kinds of errors.

While patching Net7 Launcher (to version 260), I get a LaunchNet7 - Error stating:

Update failed. Downloaded file is invalid. Please restart launcher and repatch files.

File: D:/NET7\bin\libeay32.dll

if I try it enough, it seems to get past that, but then gets to the next error where it says the same thing about D\NET7\bin\net7proxy.exe

try it again and it finishes the update...

I then proceed to update the ENB client. It goes nice and smooth until it gets to a seemingly impassible error:

Update failed. Downloaded file is invalid. Hash of downloaded file and hash in server manifest does not match.

File: D\Programfiles(x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\common\DecemberShoppingMusic1.mp3

I've got the game installed on my secondary machine, and it patches up perfectly, no issues. The game ran fine on this computer before I reinstalled windows, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something I had before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've done that several times, also tried reinstalling ENB client and patch from scratch 4 or 5 times, but always get the same problem.

I am playing right now, after getting the error, I can just tell it to skip the update, and the game plays, seemingly without trouble. Its very odd...