Gate and Station Wait Mode

Hi. Been having issues since updated to 150ish about. Would experince the crash of waiting when gating into another sector or into station. As in waiting for the galaxy MAP to disappear so can get back to FLYING which never did happen for maybe 10 minute when I would 'terminate' client in fit of sadness. :(  I'm not sure what did but maybe this will help pinpoint what changed or might have misadjusted?

Just trying to help narrow it down. :wub:

The only thing I did was delete the global thing back in December or so? Can't quite remember when. That was when could PLAY for HOURS and HOURS with no problem after delete the global thing. Now I have this issue which IP thing DOESN'T work. Tried it five time already. So IP doesn't work. Firewall is already permitted to allow EnB programs go through and in/out. So probably verison somewhere along way got muddled with something that conflict? :ph34r:

I really do LOVE EnB. But devs... errors isn't my love. Haha :wub:  :D

Any questions, I'll try best to answer them.

I too am suffering from this problem.  I have noticed that it seemes to be conected to teh net-7 launch utility as every time it happens if i mouse over the icon it says "Awaiting Master Hand Off", i am running windows 7.

i have asked around in game and read the fourms, things i have tired with no obvious impact are:

Disabled pv6 on the net card so it uses pv4

used /delag 100

have added rules for the .exe files for e and b and also the net-7 launcher bot in and out

made sure all .exe files properties are set to xp sp3 and to run as admin

using the packet optimization option in the net-7 launcher

deleated all .th6 files as im told they need it ocasionaly

if you know of anything else i am happy to try it.

Edited by jennanorris

Ok, I guess should do much more detail on what is being done with the file system setup. Maybe I'll get help in figuring out what this is causing problem.

Vista Home OS Window

64 Bits

Is NTFS setup.

Deleted Global.TH6 ONLY. Since somebody already said Global.TH6 solved the problem but someone else said, nope that look like temporary band-aid.

So rechecked everything in few day later, found new post saying being admin of everything related to Net7.exe solves the problem by running for XP Comptaity.

Today, I decided to simply add admin to every of .exe located in E&B folder and hope for the BEST by XP Compitaty. If this won't work, I don't KNOW what else to do.

Been having D/C issues even though firewall is permitting everything of E&B to go through. Gate and Station crashes. So kinda getting depressed and grumbling about what could be wrong. Still, I have tried to read everything of FAQ and Bug reports plus the posts people put out there in this forum. Not easy task to do that.

Edited by Zurra

• 1 month later...

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8191-announcement-state-of-the-game/

I'm guessing that you did not read the above post.  It will explain a lot.  :-)

I love this. However I'm wondering if this MSInfo32 error will help in figuring what exactly this is? Usually just ignore it by cancel since I'm just closing the application. Anyway, here it is!

3/12/2013 5:47 PM    Application Error    Faulting application Net7Proxy.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x50f8885e, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18541, time stamp 0x4ec3e39f, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000abc4f, process id 0x278, application start time 0x01ce1f2cdd544bd2.