Cant Log In

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. When I launch Net7 the client launches fine and it eventually takes me to the log in screen. It looks exactly the same as it did when EA ran the game (not sure if that is how it is supposed to be, never played an emulator before) When I try to log in it tells me it my log in information wasn't accepted. What am I doing wrong? I registered on these forums (obviously) and with the stress test link in the download instructions topic.

Thanks.

Further Update:

Now it says that I am temporarily banned (i think i may have been using the wrong pass word before) for whatever reason I cannot receive the activation emails at the email address i used. Who would I need to talk to about being manually activated?

Further Update:

Now it says that I am temporarily banned (i think i may have been using the wrong pass word before) for whatever reason I cannot receive the activation emails at the email address i used. Who would I need to talk to about being manually activated?

Well i woudnt worry about trying to start now anyway since wipe will happen on Sunday and the new ST phase will start on Monday where everyone will need to make a new account anyway.

End of ST3