Something To Make You Loller

Mynd

Here is a lil post from my old, AC playing days. I don't know if the OP was serious when he wrote this....I laughed....I cried...then I loll'd some more....haha [img]http://www.enbstatic.com/phpbb/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif[/img]

Anyways enjoy:

[size=6][b][color=#FFFF00]Has anyone ever had a girlfriend on the internet? Or have one currently? (By Darklord)[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#ffff00][b]"[/b][/color]This is a 100% serious post. I was just wondering if anyone has an internet girlfriend or had one before.

The first time I cybered was in a Beast Wars RPG chat room when I was 12 years old. I was roleplaying Silverbolt (the wolf/eagle fuzor maximal) and there was a girl roleplaying her own made up transformer. She was 17. I told her I was 17 as well. In actuality, I was only 12. We used to kiss eachother and play tag. The person who was it would tackle the other person and kiss and snuggle with them. I considered this my first internet girlfriend. Her name is "Para" for short, I'm not giving the full screen name out. By now she's 23 years old and in college.

I've always been good having relationships with older girls. I've had a plethora of internet girlfriends in these America Online chat rooms. Most of whom were older. I've gotten many pictures via e-mail and most were amazingly attractive.

When I was 14 I met a 35 year old woman, or so she said she was. I told her I was 25 when in fact I was 14. I described myself (exaggerating of course). She told me she was getting wet and she wanted me in her. I asked her how deep she was. She said, "Why do you want to know?" etc. Basically I was curious at that age and just wanted to see how deep women were. She never answered me, just skirting around the issue. We cybered to some extent that night.

I've cybered a lot between age 14 and 17. But my next "real" internet girlfriend was at age 16. We played Dark Age of Camelot together on the Bors server. She was a saracen scout and I was a briton paladin. We started out as friends when we came up together in the battlegrounds and were both in the same guild. I was an avid RvRer and despite being a 2H paladin (considered gimp by many), I was known for killing multiple opponents at a time. She was taken by me (because of this and other things). The friendship slowly developed into something more. I never really thought much of it at the time until outside the portal keep in odin's gate she stood *in* my character and said, "hehe".

I didn't know what was going on at the time. But I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling in my body. I don't know if you call it love or what but it was going through me. It was kind of awkward at first, just standing there in her, our characters on top of eachother. I didn't know what to say. Then she /emote kissed me and I didn't know what to do so I just /emote hugged her.
From then on we came to an understanding that we were more than friends. We hunted together, RvRed together and just sat around and chatted with eachother.

I consider her my first real girlfriend. When she was having problems I listened to her and everything. Anyway, one day we were sitting in darkness falls. She was sitting on top of my lap. We positioned ourselves perfectly so we looked like we were cuddling. People would stop and just stand near us for a second then run off again. I knew what they were doing. They were looking at us. We both liked the attention. At one time another guild mate asked me to help powerlevel him. My girlfriend spoke up in guild chat and said, "he can't, he's hanging out with his girl". At that point I just felt so overjoyed. I had never thought that she considered me a boyfriend but she did.

Time passed and we had a lot of romantic times. I'm not sure if she got tired of me or what, but I caught her dancing with other people. I'm not sure if it was playfully or not. But she didn't hug or kiss me as much which really hurt me inside.

At one point I even made an alternate character (a red haired female highlander, very attractive) and I put her on the portal pad with my main character. I waited for my girlfriend to show up. Then I used my alt girl char to hug and kiss emote my main character in hopes of getting my girlfriend jealous. She just giggled and laughed it off. I was expecting her to be extremely jealous and angry but she wasn't. At this point I basically cancelled my alt account. She never sat on my lap anymore or anything. I was extremely disturbed.

I cried in real life. The tears didn't exactly flow, but I tried to force myself to cry because it felt better. I took long showers. I just let the water hit my back and I stood there for 20 minutes at a time. I had a real sinking feeling in my heart and it hurt like something I had never felt before. Everywhere I went, I always thought about her. Every moment of the day I thought about the good times we had. Nothing helped. I was in this state for about 2 weeks until I started getting over it. That was the first time a girl really broke my heart.

Since having her, I've never had a girlfriend or anything. I don't really like the thought of having an internet girlfriend either. I've come to the realization that it will never work out so I'm just going to avoid girls. To be honest I've never been able to get a girl to like me in the real life because I'm pretty antisocial to a certain extent. The closest a girl has ever gotten to me is when a stranger girl sat next to me on a bench during lunch and our thighs touched eachothers. I pretended I didn't feel it, but inside I was savoring the moment while it lasted.

Anyway, if any of you have internet girlfriends, just be aware that they won't last forever and when everything comes crashing down it will crash hard. Don't wear your heart on your sleeves and don't get too serious with girls. They just want to have fun so you should too. I'm pretty experienced with girls in this respect so I'd just like to offer my advice to any of you young guys out there.[b][color=#ffff00]"[/color][/b]

[url="http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/has-anyone-ever-had-a-girlfriend-on-the-internet-or-have-one-currently-by-darklord.250215634/"]http://www.ign.com/b... ... 250215634/[/url]

I dont see anything wrong with internet dating. I met my current girl online actually. But ones that are purely online, especially in a video game, I never understood those. At some point they need to cross into the real world. There was so much lol in this, at the same time I remember seeing people doing this 10 years ago and more.

Depending on how serious you are, someone you meet online can become something real, if you both want it enough.

[quote name='Stanig' timestamp='1347387059' post='63210']
I dont see anything wrong with internet dating. I met my current girl online actually. But ones that are purely online, especially in a video game, I never understood those. At some point they need to cross into the real world. There was so much lol in this, at the same time I remember seeing people doing this 10 years ago and more.

Depending on how serious you are, someone you meet online can become something real, if you both want it enough.
[/quote]

I hear what you're saying and it's true, but this guy took it to a whole 'nother level...lol.