Hello from Sheppard

Hi folks

Hello from a former SnH guild member and leader at one point....don't ask me what server it was now. I had a few questions before I get back into one of my favorite games (I would like to pause and give EA the finger for killing my favorite game).

How many people play this now? All on one server? Is it hard to get stuff made or anything? How about the high end weapons and stuff that exisited toward the end of the game. I played in beta and then live thru to the very end and I still miss some of the guildies I played with.

Buyfromme TT

Jsmeplease PW

Dontask JE

The game is running awesome. Most of the items from live are in the game and from what i've read, eventually it will be pretty much like the live version. Honestly, to me the game runs better than when EA was running it. The Devs respond to problems fast and get fixes out within hours of the issue. Some of the small issues take a little longer to get fixed, but for a group of people donating their time to create/run/maintain the game I think it's awesome. It's great be be able to play the game again.

Jeezus BFM, never thought I'd see anyone else around here! Most of the early to mid content is around (Red Dragon base, BBW Drone raid, Fishbowl). Everyone is on one server now, I'd guess a few hundred players at any given time.

Btw, we played on Orion server :( Im spending more time on Star Trek Online atm than EnB, trying to see if STO is worth my investment heh, but shoot me a PM if nothing else.

Ibeatingu/Whitelighter

I knew I would find someone on here I knew. We only had like 500 active guildies at one point. Literly like 2500 toons in the guild. I was able to get in last night and am now the proud owner of a lv 19 pw. (Jsmeplease) I forgot how much fun the game was.

I am also playing STO and that reminds me a lot of EnB. Look me up as Jenn@buyfromme

Take care and I hope to see you in game.

Buyfrome/Jsmeplease/Nohelpatall