Automated e-mail down for account signup?

Hello people, first off let me say I have waited years for this, eventhough I lost track of this forum a while back.  Thanks to the devs.

Installation was problem free on win 7 ultimate x64.

I signed up on the account creation page and did not receive the e-mail, even requested to resend but nothing; I did however receive the activation e-mail for my forum account.

I tried to login and got the message that my account was temporarily banned so I know the account is just waiting to be activated.

I was wondering if there was a problem with the automatic e-mail or if account creation is temporarily closed?

I am chomping on the bits to resurrect the glory of my JE 150+ suicide jump-starter lol.

Cheers.

EDIT: I've tried again to have it resent with no luck, each time it says the e-mail was sent, and no it's not in my junk folder.

What e-mail address have you used?

As far as i know there are no issues with the mail sending, how ever, it is possible that the mail may have been junked/blocked by your ISP or local spam filtering.

We have had to recommend people sign up for a googlemail/gmail account and use that.

hmm, hotmail doesn't block mail just puts it in junk folder and I did receive the e-mail to activate my forum account but I will change my profile to use my gmail account, thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT:  same problem, I changed my profile e-mail to my gmail and received the e-mail to reactivate my forum account and requested the game account sign-up page to resend e-mail twice about an hour apart but did not receive the game account activation email, i have checked the junk folders.

EDIT2:  same with my opera mail

EDIT3:  I made a .net e-mail account and still no luck (once again I did receive the forum account activation e-mail) with at least a dozen tries with 4 e-mail accounts, I even added the game account sign-up page to my trusted sites I have even tried with different browser: opera, firefox, and last resort IE.

Edited by Avishai

Must have just some sort of glitch, I created a new forum account and got game account e-mail on the first try. Maybe because my forum username wasn't the same as my forum name?

Anyways the new account I made has matching user/forum name.  I'll only use my Avishai forum account as that was my main toon's name in LIVE and is the name of my new JE here. 

My main email is an "sbcglobal" yahoo account. I could never get the validation emails to show up. They weren't even in my spam or trash folder, so I just assumed everything was broken. The forum name is Dahzeal33 if you can debug it somehow. I tried "resend validation" multiple times, and still never got the emails.

I got bored one day and tried my gmail account (this account), and got the emails just fine, within a few seconds even. So yeah, something definitely isn't right with some email accounts or something.