Jd Cc Vrs Drexen The Real Numbers.

This is a little figuring I was doing while rewriting my dps lists into 1 xlsx and docx file.
I hope someone passes this onto drexen and he reads it.
These numbers are as accurate as I can make them without direct access to the server.
The numbers come from my original beam xls reload times etc are all there for you to ponder.
As for soloing the rd base ASK VGE if i did it in front of them..
And as far as I know this represent whats going on in game. With that said:

Listing an example of my method. We'll use a Sunfocus 2000 I was able to build at one point on Blondie. Sunfocus 2000 specs at 200% are as follows: Energy ; 1030 damage ; observed critical hit 6613 ; observed Combat Cloak critical hit is 13235 ; reload rate is 8 seconds. With this information we can figure out dps. Remember the formula from line 3. We know the gun is 1030 damage the gun fires 7.5 times in 60 seconds( 60 divided by 8 = 7.5) and is divided by 60 = dps so the numbers are 1030x 7.5 - 7725 x 3 for weapon skill 23175 damage done per minute per gun critical hit divided by 60 = 386.25 damage per second with 100% critical hits. Combat cloak doubles the hits damage so double the damage per hit but the actual times fired per minute get a little funnnkeee. Did you fire it 6 or 10 times.. I'm going to say it this way and I want people to understand this was a little variable but it's as accurate as I can be without a method of measuring ingame dps accurately. Loveymagoo my JD before deflects were added did consistently 140-150,000 damage per debuffed high end damage added devices and skills per salvo. I could fire her gun between 9 and 10 times per minute. Using 150,000 x 10 / 60 = dps 25,000 overall dps with 5 lvl 9 guns. Mileage may vary.. This is a high end JD with 200% and high% pre nerf weapons and combat cloak and 40% turbo normally. I used to kill the rd base solo in around 6-7 minutes when it had a 5m shield and a 1mill hull. I did it in front of witnesses several times. The problem with dps numbers and jd's is how many times did you really fire per minute.. Drexen when and if you read this is why I pity you and your foolish attempts with tanking a jd.. You just don't get it. Thats right a properly used jd can do 1.5 million damage per minute if played right. Not to tough really a GoD/DG/ED/2DP's and if I brought it a plagues bite.. Lvl 9 chimaera and a lot of patience. With that said lets run the numbers for auto-fire dps vrs the above statement. DG 1014 dps/god 1075dps/ED 901/2 dp's 922.5x2 lvl 9 chimaera - 62% hotm 30% no cc = 1014+1075+901+922.5+922.5 x 1.92( added the 62 and 30% added buffs) x 60 = 556992 damage per minute overall lets round this to 600,000 damage per minute and ponder the 1.5 million I am doing using combat cloak. Do I get your attention peoples?

Now that the website is back up I can start working on this some more. >:) jd + cc = 0wnage on a different level and the reason you have to be carefull with one. I hope you all enjoy the dps list when it comes out I will also include Really's xls calculator so you can diddle with that and a new generation of player can enjoy a little hard work.

For starters i dont tank. I dont have the HDC and the shields for it. So I choose to do things differently, I dont fallow the cloak shoot cloak shoot. I instead chose to do Shorter reloaded weps and use range. There is a reason why Stealth strike lasts for 5 seconds, I just try and use every last second as i can. If ou want to see numbers then lets get busy shall we.

Stealth strike lasts for 5 seconds, I can squeeze off 2 shots per wep that uses a 7.5 second reload or lower during this time..

My weapons, Typically. I do change out a EOD for a DP depending if I need the added speed of 1k.

2 X eod
1 EoFF
1 BS
1 DG (i like the lower energy requirement + the 134% range boost to my beams)

devices i use are Nos, Ivory ward, Chim, and Intolerance (40% damage added to my weps) Now on some occasions I will switch this device out for a telescopium, or a Coma depends on what I am fighting. Buffs are from a BOTD and a PB. now lets get with the numbers.

eod = 811 damage @ 200% x 2 for Stealth Strike on a JD, X 2 because I can shoot 2 times during stealth strike.

BS 803 x 2 x 2 (again double damage x 2 shots)

Eoff 701 x 2 x 2 (again double damage x 2 shots)

Dg 1320 x 2 x 1 (double damage for Stealth Strike x 1 because I can only get one shot off.)

Keep in mind I havnt added the 40% added damage to my weps from the intolerance this will come in play in a few.

2 x EODs @ 811 x 2 x 2 = 6488 combined damage during Stealth Strike from the 2 EODs I am using

1 EoFF 701 x 2 x 2 = 2804 combined damage during Stealth Strike

1 BS 801 x 2 x 2 = 3204 combined damage during Stealth Strike

1 x DG 1320 x 2 x 1 = 2640

Time for me to add the added 40% from the intolerance.

6488 x 1.4 = 9083.2 combined damage during Stealth Strike from the EOD's (you can figure this out by going (6488 x .4) + 6488 you still get the same number)

2804 x 1.4 = 3925.6 combined damage during Stealth Strike from the EoFF (you can figure this out by going (2804 x .4) + 2804 you still get the same number)

3204 x 1.4 = 4485.6 combined damage during Stealth Strike from the BS (you can figure this out by going (3204 x .4) + 3204 you still get the same number)

2640 x 1.4 = 3696 combined damage during Stealth Strike from the DG (you can figure this out by going (2640 x .4) + 2640 you still get the same number)

I am a math major.

I may not do all out damage per shot as someone using a higher damage weapon like ED, GoD, or similar weapons, that only get 1 shot during Stealth Strike mode. But my output damage is based on total Occurred damage because my weapons still shoot during the Stealth strike time of 5 seconds. Edited by Dragonfury

Now am i saying I am right and you are wrong? No, because we both have adapted two very different fighting styles to what meets our needs. Both have their strong points, as well as their weaknesses. I rarely get beat up when i fight, 90% of time my shields stay anywhere from 75% - 100% and stay with in that range. there are occasions when I get mobbed by a few baddies and my shields get to 50%, I don't use PSI shield (unless it is an absolute necessity, I am not counting ONI hunting because the nature of XT itself), as it takes time to fully charge, and I cant use any other skills during this charge up time with the PSI Shield.