INV-300?

Vyve

Hi,

I have followed all instructions regarding fixing certification via the frequent tech problems but i am still getting the inv-300 error. I am running win 7 prof / 64 bit version. so installing cirts are a little differnt.

Have i missed something?
[ Edit] after following instructions on common tech problems, it would seem that the certificate is failing regardless of altering the issue.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Vyve Edited by Vyve

Sooo... been having an issue with display settings. tried to lower my desktop resolution to find out my monitor didn't support it, and i had the black screen of you shouldn't of tried that sucker.

Starting windows in safe mode didn't fix it i had to restore to an earlier point, Pre- downloaded E&B and what not. At least now i know what steps to hit.

Still working on the display issue. however i get a little 5 inch display screen in the corner of my monitor that i can't move, or re-size.

Any more suggestions?

You can change EnB's display settings by running the "E&BConfig.exe" tool. If you installed EnB to the default directory, it should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\EBCONFIG". If you're running a 32-bit operating system, remove the "(x86)". After changing settings in the config tool, be sure to click "Performance Test"; for some reason the tool doesn't like to save settings otherwise.

I've reinstalled net7 launcher and ran all updates. I've deleted all the preference files. I've ran ebconfig. I installed the sunrise patch, and I also installed the new cert and I'm still getting INV 300. Mind you everything was running fine a few hours ago. Might mention that I dont get INV 300 every time, sometimes the log in screen just freezes after I type in avatar name and PW. Happening now on all accounts.