Hunting Grounds

The problem is that stating them openly like this leads to over hunting, especially when you spam the same message to every profession board. The needs change to if you are hunting for a specific item, what equipment you have for weapons if you want to hunt bios or ships. If you have miners in your team or not.

The best thing you can do is go around yourself and try different places. Some of these spots are not meant for more then 3 people at a time, others could use 3 groups to pull different mobs.

Also as the game progresses more mobs will be given the aggro on sight script so that will change things around.

The problem is that stating them openly like this leads to over hunting, especially when you spam the same message to every profession board. The needs change to if you are hunting for a specific item, what equipment you have for weapons if you want to hunt bios or ships. If you have miners in your team or not.

The best thing you can do is go around yourself and try different places. Some of these spots are not meant for more then 3 people at a time, others could use 3 groups to pull different mobs.

Also as the game progresses more mobs will be given the aggro on sight script so that will change things around.

This is true and a very good observation. I'm still going to compile a detailed list though so that doesn't change much. Places get camped no matter what, in every game. Whether I broadcast this list openly or use it on a small scale is still up for debate I suppose because you do have a good point. The forum admins can delete these easily if they don't like the idea so I'll leave it up to them and up to others whether they want to build on it or not.