Hey guys It's Nafe please all read.

I think I owe an explanation to everyone in the Dev team.

I want to apologize for suddenly disappearing. I was part of the content Dev team and I did not mean to disappear like that. I had real life catch up with me and whole bunch of crap happened.

Unfortunately I had to get a second job because I just can't get enough money to do anything anymore. Like get an apartment for my wife and I. I am living with me parents right now, because of financial trouble and it sucks. Because of my second job I had limited time. I am actually posting this from one of my jobs. I am in deep in debt and finally starting to claim bankruptcy. When I joined the team I was basically 4 months out before almost getting a divorce with my wife, which didn't go through because we are working stuff out. I fell into a deep depression as well. I really am sorry for just basically abandoning my roles. I don't do stuff like that, and I really feel bad.

I am not asking to be on the team again, of course I wouldn't mind, but I am basically asking for forgiveness. I don't know if you guys are mad at me. But I kind of just went no where without an explanation.

So I am really sorry and hope this doesn't make bad stuff with us.

Nafé