Trouble activating

Hello, I am new to this server and i'm having trouble authenticating my account with the second link sent to me. In fact, the entire net-7.org website seems to be having trouble right now when I try to connect to it, which wasn't the case yesterday. Anyway, when trying to connect in-game, I get the message "Error: Have not completed registration".

Since i'm eager to play E&B again after almost 10 years, i'd appreciate any help on the matter. My in-game account name is the same as my forum's.

Guest wiredmessiah
[quote name='ShadeMalice' timestamp='1310510459' post='43173']
Hello, I am new to this server and i'm having trouble authenticating my account with the second link sent to me. In fact, the entire net-7.org website seems to be having trouble right now when I try to connect to it, which wasn't the case yesterday. Anyway, when trying to connect in-game, I get the message "Error: Have not completed registration".

Since i'm eager to play E&B again after almost 10 years, i'd appreciate any help on the matter. My in-game account name is the same as my forum's.
[/quote]

I'm having the exact same problem. My game account is also the same as my forum name.

I am also having this problem after the intro movie. When I log into the website it says I havent completed the registration process. However it shows my name and I can go to my account page and see my email and username. The link I get via email is invalid. If there is an issue today I will try again tomorrow.

Guest Jerime
[quote name='Duraq' timestamp='1310930367' post='43366']
I am also having this problem after the intro movie. When I log into the website it says I havent completed the registration process. However it shows my name and I can go to my account page and see my email and username. The link I get via email is invalid. If there is an issue today I will try again tomorrow.
[/quote]
I made another account using yahoo as my email provider and was able to copy and past the link in the email. I am no active in game going this route. Not sure why hotmail/msn was not able to do the same thing.