Guild Creation Problems

Greetings,
I attempted to create a guild and I may have messed it up. the story of how I got there is a bit long so I will keep it short.

I have 6 accounts, 2 of which I just created for the purpose of making the guild.

I used 2 computers, one uses dual monitors.

computer one had 2 clients running.
computer two (dual monitor) had 4 clients running.

used computer 1 to load my primary and secondary characters(2 accounts).

used computer 2 to load my 3rd character, My Transfer/Vault Character, and 2 newly created accounts and characters for this purpose of creating the guild.

I used my primary character and invited all my characters into a group (was located in Earth Station)
went through the menu and selected Guild Info and then entered Jonas Blackjack Enterprises as the guild name.
each of the character got the prompt to go ahead to create the guild.
after accepting It just appeared to do nothing. So I tried again, this time It told me that the character was allready involved in a pending guild creation. when I do a /gc list all from the chat window it responds that I need to be in a guild.

To complicate matters I disbanded the group exited my main character and loaded another character on that account that was on earth and used him to try again using a different name. TechStar this time and I got prompted again for the creation on each of the characters and got the same thing it didnt seem to complete.

Now the description of creating a guild indicate that you need 10000 creadits and be an overall level of 15. Is that all the character involved need this? cause my 2 new characters only had 500 creadits each and they are level 0.

At any rate I now have 4 characters that were involved in inititing 2 guild so that may cause a problem and need to be fixed by someone with access to the database. :) sorry

Like I said the guild names involved are "Jonas Blackjack Enterprises" and "TechStar".

The characters involved were
Jonasblackjack (First time)
Tokean(Second Time)
Frostt (Both Time)
Jonasblackjackts (Both Time)
Jonasvault (Both Time)
JonasblackjackTE (Both Time)
Jonaswhatever (Both Time)

Let me know if you need more information

:) happy testing