Is the server down?

Hi All,

I wanted to make sure that the server showing as offline means it actually is down and it's not a problem on my end. I downloaded the net-7 server status program, but it tells me that as of 6:44 on 4/25 the server was online...so I'm pretty sure that's not right.

In any case, I was just wondering if others are seeing the server as offline as well. Thanks!

[quote name='DarbiusMaximus' timestamp='1305908221' post='40940']
Hi All,

I wanted to make sure that the server showing as offline means it actually is down and it's not a problem on my end. I downloaded the net-7 server status program, but it tells me that as of 6:44 on 4/25 the server was online...so I'm pretty sure that's not right.

In any case, I was just wondering if others are seeing the server as offline as well. Thanks!
[/quote]

Yes, the server is offline and have been so for like 4,5 hours now ;)

[quote name='Blackie' timestamp='1305911015' post='40943']
Yes, the server is offline and have been so for like 4,5 hours now ;)
[/quote]

It's good that it's not just me, but bad that it's everybody all at the same time... :P The server being down makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaad paaaaanda.

There already is a thread for these questions about the server being down, Link here: [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1435-server-status/page__pid__40942__st__1940#entry40942"]Server Status[/url] ,however from what I gather it is down and has been for some time.