noob help please

hello, first id like to say this is too good to be true lol. still crossing fingers. i downloaded the files and installed them but cant seem to get them to work. can you dumb the install instructions down any more lol.i was a beta tester for enb and would love the chance to get back in the saddle again. thank you for your help.

im getting this

launch net 7-error

error launching client

details;wrong authlogin.dll version

your version 3.3.0.2

required version 3.3.0.6

Edited by Foxninja

HEHEHEHEHE that worked but not i need a ea member account and password but i lost my old ones from before sunset.ideals? i have an account on here but never got an activation code for the game. am i missing something?

Edited by Foxninja

HEHEHEHEHE that worked but not i need a ea member account and password but i lost my old ones from before sunset.ideals? i have an account on here but never got an activation code for the game. am i missing something?

I've activated your account for you. Use that username and password (that you created at net-7.org) where it asks for your EA member name and password and you'll be set to go. :P

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm getting the same problem, the EA login doesn't seem to work. I have only created an account on this forum and am trying to use that login, is that correct? The nice lady keeps telling me my details aren't correct :)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Navidson' timestamp='1299906681' post='36315']
I am having the same issue as StGeorge and it is not working itself out.
[/quote]
You need to activate your account by e-mail. When you registered at Net-7, you should have received an email with an activation link. If you did not get the link, give me your username and I'll activate it for you.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1299924646' post='36318']
You need to activate your account by e-mail. When you registered at Net-7, you should have received an email with an activation link. If you did not get the link, give me your username and I'll activate it for you.
[/quote]

Ok so Ive tried to register the account and as far as I can tell its not working, I tried to resend the registration email but I never receive it. User name is Navidson