Launcher reports server offline, can't fix it

Hi. I'm trying to get the launcher working, and I'm having the weird "server offline" problem. I've poked holes in my firewall, I've disabled the firewall, I've even DMZed myself on my router, and I still can't get it to show that the server is online. net-7.org shows that the server is online, but the enb-notifier doesn't. The launcher did update, so I really don't understand what's happening. I'm running Windows 7, but I'm going to try it on my Linux box and see if I can get it running in Wine. Even if I can, I'd really like to be able to play in Windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi. I'm trying to get the launcher working, and I'm having the weird "server offline" problem. I've poked holes in my firewall, I've disabled the firewall, I've even DMZed myself on my router, and I still can't get it to show that the server is online. net-7.org shows that the server is online, but the enb-notifier doesn't. The launcher did update, so I really don't understand what's happening. I'm running Windows 7, but I'm going to try it on my Linux box and see if I can get it running in Wine. Even if I can, I'd really like to be able to play in Windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The server actually appears to be down right now. I got kicked out of the game about half an hour ago. You can check the server status in the upper right corner at net-7.org

The server actually appears to be down right now. I got kicked out of the game about half an hour ago. You can check the server status in the upper right corner at net-7.org

I had net-7.org open, and it said it was online when I was downloading the files. Damn. I guess I'll try again when it says it's up. Thanks.