Sorry

Yea – I figure I owe an apology for my tirade. But I also figured the reason we were killed was because the one who killed us wanted to mine there. Hey. You guys work hard on this program and you deserve to have us step aside so you can have fun, too. We didn’t even have to know you were a Dev. We most likely would have stepped aside regardless.

Having us step aside by killing us was not right. You didn’t even ask. I’m often saying that our community is a microcosm of humanity. If you are going to exert power to get what you want in here, you will do so in our real world also. That is what I react to, not some silly game.

You guys work hard. I love watching some of you guys triumphantly achieving a fix for some problem in the game. I have pretty much forgotten everything I knew about engineering, but I have not forgotten that feeling one gets from “the fix.” Kudos, guys and gals.

Thank you for the time you put into this game. But please let honesty rule your actions. You have a standing in our human hierarchy that not too many of us can enjoy. Remember us little guys in your actions and treat us with respect for the little part we play in the game.

And if I am wrong, I guess I can apologize for that, too. Just know that I do appreciate what you do for us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1