Message Read Failure

I've activated your account and changed the e-mail address for you. :)

Thank you!! [i'll tell Dinarius he can log on and make his own help posts now haha]

Now on to the next issue! Installed client, ran patch, installed net7, ran that. It updates. Click play, and get this... (picture attached)

Running windows vista. Any idea what causes this? It is instant, when you I play.

post-12770-031537100 1283213173_thumb.jp

Edited by Kyasix

Does this happen consistently, every time you try to start the game? I recommend trying it on another computer if available.

Yeah, every time for Dinarius on his vista machine. He doesn't have another machine, unfortunately.

I installed yesterday on my XP machine and I have no problems, runs fine. (and thanks btw, to all of you, I loved this game, this is awesome).

Edited by Kyasix

Thank you!! [i'll tell Dinarius he can log on and make his own help posts now haha]

Now on to the next issue! Installed client, ran patch, installed net7, ran that. It updates. Click play, and get this... (picture attached)

Running windows vista. Any idea what causes this? It is instant, when you I play.

So no ideas what can be causing this failure? We ran the client.exe manually and it works fine, the net7 launcher seems to work fine (up to clicking the play button). I'm guessing that this is caused by a comm failure? Are there any particular router ports that should be forwarded or anything? I'm pretty much out of things to try!

Well, you could try turning off the firewall if one is installed. The error you're getting means there is data corruption of some sort going on; it's very hard to determine what the cause of this could be. In LaunchNet7, if the "Local IP" drop-down box contains more than one IP address, you can try selecting each individual one (clicking "Play" once per each IP) and see if that has any effect on the problem.