Many hurdles to play the game

Ok, first off, Almost every time I try to login, I get the "EA is Unavailable" error, so I exit the game, open the launcher, and click "Help>INV-300." After I do this and I attempt to log in, usually the game will quietly crash with no errors, so I enabled compatibility mode on client.exe to "Windows XP (SP2)." Usually it will still crash here, but sometimes it will continue to the character selection. If I make it this far, and I choose my character, it goes to the loading screen, and crashes with the error "Server Failed to Respond to Sector Login." When this happens, the DOS window reads "CRITICAL ERROR-Server Unable to Process Sector Login"

I have been able to successfully log in one time, 4 minutes before a reset, and ever since then I've had these problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: After reading some of the new posts, that last errors are due to the server being full at 50 right now. And after playing with the check boxes, it seems that as long as "Secure Auth (SSL)" is the only thing checked, I seem to actually get past the INV-300 error, although the crash after login still happens occasionally.

Edited by supervortex2004