WESTWOOD STUDIOS PHOTO ALBUMS

Hi everyone i have good news Westwood Studios has a facebook page and the link is below there is a link half way down the page for a poll vote of your favorite Westwood Game ! And we know what that is lol. And our Emulator is listed on there main page and i have uploaded some screen-shots But the main thing is I'm Doing a photo album or 2 to upload to Westwood's facebook page ! if you look there is a listing of every game that they ever created ! SO If you want get me some Screen shots from live or stress test , you and your friends in battle with the mean old monsters , guilds lined up etc. The best of the best please !! I Would like to get the album's posted in the next 2 weeks ! So please help me preserve our First love !! You can send me zipped screenies to richardjennings@net-7.org] Thank you again and may we all be preserved forever ! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Westwood-Studios/15129073921 Please vote for your favorite game poll is halfway down Westwood's page on the left side ! Satanicexhile Enb Emulator Staff

Edited by Satanicexhile HD-Gr
wording