Problem Getting Started

today i found this game cuz i was looking for a game like it but then i found the reall thing sooo happy,

i had a hard time getting it going spent like 4 hours >.< now that i can play the game im getting stuck starting i cant get the build weapon skill when i go to the npc that should give it i dont get a option for it is there a reason why ? i play a terran fighter(forget the name) does anyone know why this is happen ? has it happen to others or just me and if its me could someone plz give me pointers how to fix this ?

Edited by AcidSky

I haven't played a TE on the emulator so I can't speak from experience. But have you completed the basic mission chain in the area yet? There are times where missions have to be completed before you can do or gain access to other things.

be sure to check the mission log. it should tell where to go and who to see.

sometimes you must complete other skills before some will complete.

there are a few typo errors but not many.(the build shield says lvl 20 but you must be lvl 25 r.e.)

also, the new player channel in chat is very usefull. just ask yer question and usually someone will give a correct answer.

welcome to enb :lol: this game rocks!