Lvl 2 Helium gas in ores

Hello,

For those of you that do not know, I am in the process of going though the ore fields in the game and getting the right ore in the right rocks/gasses. This will be a long process as I need to go from sector to sector. Also some of you already may have noticed changes in VG, Glenn & Fenris and if not go check them out.

Now as to the lvl 2 Helium that I know everyone who has ever mined in the strest test has found in the wrong rocks, this problem is being delt with and with the help of David and other should not be a problem much longer! Now before you all ask what changes are going to be done to the ore fields there is another topic going on in the forms right now called "Ore Fields, what do you remember" where I am listing most of the changes I have done and are going to make so if you want to know go read that posting. I am sure all of you that do mine will like the changes and can let me know there. TTYL :-)

Merlin (Ore Dev)