Guides

Right I'm kind of bored with Tennis Season Ending soon, also my League of Legends queue has been getting higher. So I'm looking for "gap" work to help new players or players in general.

Right now I'm looking to do

135 HU Looks (Can't find anywhere) Screenshots is what I need. Going to start doing this by finding players and asking. Pretty much need a Screenshot with HU Info. TE Wing Style 2, Hull Style 3. and Such. Since someone may like the starter look, but enjoy a end look better. ^_^ Not sure if the Hull changer/character change terminal works correctly or not.

Abbreviation Guide: In game terms + a few basic for "Newish Gamer" Mainly looking for stuff such as BBG(Black Beard's Ghost)

If you think of a guide besides class guide go ahead and suggestion. I wish fraps didn't give me like 4 fps, I'd make a YouTube tutorial of basic learning and controls. (If anyone can help with this I'll appreciate it, then I'll make a guide in return. :) )

Just looking for a timer killer + to give back to community.

Edit: Currently have a Notepad with a list, slowly adding. More uncommon harder ones to spell just as CVE and such are helpful through PM/Post. Due to not wanting to have to find each item(Rarer ones) then write name down.

Edited by Heirku

Hulls at 135 might look different for the same job since it depends which kind u took at the start and i saw about CVE i will list up the turbo devices which are mainly for warriors only and the only in this stress test since there are a few more but not out yet.

lvl7 CVE=Contained Voltoi Essence 12% turbo warrior only

lvl7 AOW=Aegis of the Warder 5% turbo warrior only

lvl8 PB=Plague's Bite 20% turbo warrior only

lvl8 or 9 Dreadmail Shield(aka Skull) 15% turbo no restrictions

Hulls at 135 might look different for the same job since it depends which kind u took at the start and i saw about CVE i will list up the turbo devices which are mainly for warriors only and the only in this stress test since there are a few more but not out yet.

lvl7 CVE=Contained Voltoi Essence 12% turbo warrior only

lvl7 AOW=Aegis of the Warder 5% turbo warrior only

lvl8 PB=Plague's Bite 20% turbo warrior only

lvl8 or 9 Dreadmail Shield(aka Skull) 15% turbo no restrictions

Thanks for post. :) I'm trying not to add levels + stats and such due to it being easy to look it up. IF you know what it means. Now if I did a progen warrior guide or such, it'd be good to have the levels and such due to give them the 'time' when they should get or try to.