Cannot login, account Temp. banned

I made an account like a month ago, same name and pasword as i been using tru stress test 2 and 3, and now i want to log on, and it said .. ' account temporarily banned ' , I had the same when i made this account when stress test 3 started, is there any way to activate the account so i can start play ), or, its to complicated , and i need to make a new one ?

thnanks in advance,

Pouky /hug

additionally i tried to make a new account, but the site IS NOT sending me a verivication email anymore, so cant make new account, and my old one is tempororily banned witout i even was 1 second online yet ( ... so no way to get online at all seems , at least till someone reads this lol ) hopefully .. , always got a hard time getting online aftr a new stress test, and its all stuff that is totally out of my hands (

Hugs , Pouky ...

You get banned cause you didn't register for ST4.

All accounts were wiped going from st3 to st4.

If you didn't get an activation mail (which a lot of people didn't get)you can try to use another email address.

i.e. : 10minutemail This was the only one working for me.

Hotmail, local providers, my company mail all failed for some reason.

You need to activate your account to be able to play.

Well i been tryong several email adress also the one suggested in a previous reply, i made several accounts already to, changed my email adress countless times, that all works np ... but the link that is given to sign up for ST4 leads me to a board with no info at all on it, so, i 'supose' we need to register there, wich i did, and with the old account it says, i am logged in there just fine and all .. but my pasword is only 4 digits, and that was the problem last time when i used that account for ST3, whatever i do, i cant log in .. so made new account, and registered here, then registered at the other site ... but it still aint working, so tried again and again, but .. used several different email adresses at different providers but ... my email works fine, all of em, but i think i get redirected to the wrong site to sign up for ST4 .. since this http://www.net-7.org/index.php is clearly not working, any account i just made here on this site, isnt even recognized there, and i did it at least 10 tiems so, i didnt do typos or such, and i followed the exact instructions, same email and forum name and all there as here, etc, on the last new made accounts i tried to register it just said, it couldnt find the account name ... and with the one that is already registered there, but i cannot login in the game with it, it says it is registered.. getting lil disapointed that it seems to be so hard to sign up for ST4, been several days and few hours a day at it now trying to get in .. i ainttotal new, i got the game files installed still from previous stress tests ... just, i cannot sign up, and the account that is suposed to be signed up, just seems .. banned altho i didnt play yet.. so, if anyone can give some advice it ll be welcome, .. if not, i supose no ST4 for me then .. tried anything i can think of to try signup, and, nothing worked , so wether it is broken, or, its closed .. hope someone read this lol and got some info ..

PS, i feel like a total noob now since i cant get this ST4 signup done lol

/cry .. lol

Hugs pouky

And i actually did activate that previous account, before i made ANY post here, i just still cannot login, the accounts i made now, and i try that ingame, that totally not work, since it doesnt recognize the account name, but that old account is recognized, just temp banned ... i have no clu tho / ...

Cant some Dev just activate / unban that first account from 'Pouky' ?

in ST3 i had 2 accounts, that old one, and a new one, and the new one i could activate myself then np as well, that old one too, but that old one gave me same as now, temp banned, and some Dev said it was due to my 4 digit pasword

Guess i must sound pretty hopeless by now hehe, but i really tried everything i could think of lol ..

Hugs Pouky

Also, once again tried yet another account, the weird thing is, i create an account here, i verivy my email so its activated account here,

then, i go to the ST4 signup link

i press 'register' there

gives me several fields to put info in wich are

Username i use username and pw same as this site

Password

Confirm Password

Forum Username i use this forum username, pouky2

E-Mail i use this email adress i used for this account

and what i get is

Info / Error

•Forum user not found

•User not added

Close

so no matter how many accounts i make here, they arent recognized there, something isnt right tho

not to mention i had to make new email adresses each try ...

i dont want to end up with 10 accounts that i cannot use /

hugs, pouky