sounds acting funny(can't hear them after the movie)

Guest Arenae

Guest Arenae

for some reason without messing in enb's files or anything like that enb just decided to shut off its sounds in game.. I don't know if it was a registry fixre that I used recently or a warning of a virus that I'm almost positive that avast usually automatically blocks..anyway I removed the virus and maybe a trace was left behidn and somehow messed up my registry but whenever I hit start.. everything is fine til I reach the login screen and there's no sound on ANY of my characters as in I couldn't have possibly chose every stupid char and turned the sound all the way down in sound options and not known about it. I hear sounds in other games.. although one is slightly crackly. not sure if its my codecs.. I downloaded windows media player 11 so it should have replaced any broken codecs o.O; is there a specific file in enb that I could swap out to fix with a newer unbroken one? I really hate to fully reinstall it its too much of a hassle. any workarounds? would be nice if they could bring out a patch to refresh sound files.