Faction Testing = No group credit

A group of us decided to go spank some Chavez lowbies not too far from our favourite, ever lagged (less so since people ain't doing so many trade runs lately with BBW more or less shuttered) crafting station.

We found that:

- killing Chavez ungrouped still gave +1 RD faction and -2 Chavez faction (for those who could see faction bars)

- being grouped, but in the immediate area of the killing did nothing (no faction adjustments)

- being grouped, and actively killing Chavez gave +1 RD faction/-2 Chavez faction to whoever got 51% damage on the poor Chav's... i.e. I plink at a L6 Chavez Scout and do some 300-ish damage (about 40% of its life) and the TW I'm grouped with one-shots him for the kill with some 1400-ish damage. He gets the faction credit, I get zilch.

How was faction credit in groups handled in live? I seem to remember grouping with a Shield-Nova wielding PW and piling up a metric ton worth of Chav corpses to get BBW access back in live, so my best guess is that faction was shared evenly for all kills regardless of the 51% rule when grouped.

Guest Byakhee / Growlz

Current Faction . killing

- last person to kill credit kill

- last person to kill credit faction

- Group awards not currently in code

Live Groups

- Group member to kill credit all members in group with kill

- Group member to kill credit all members in group (even if you were not fighting) with faction

[Work Computer]

Guest Byakhee

oh read last person as person doing 51%,

only know this as in live progen would group to kill merus militia captain to group award kill!

[Work Computer]