Registration Server Offline?

I get this error, "Could Not Communicate With Registration Server." Then it tells me to please try again. I am using my username from the Forum Login, PanJammi. My password is always the same. What is the issue? Is it that indeed the registration server is down and cannot validate my user account or is there some other user error involved?

RegServer.jpg

post-5257-12676552257512_thumb.jpg

I get this error, "Could Not Communicate With Registration Server." Then it tells me to please try again. I am using my username from the Forum Login, PanJammi. My password is always the same. What is the issue? Is it that indeed the registration server is down and cannot validate my user account or is there some other user error involved?

Registering at the wrong place ;)

to register a stress test account, go to : net-7.org , register option is on top right of page.

if its your first time going through this, read the FAQ on that page, its a helpful overview

the ingame registration page has not been integrated with the emulator servers yet, have no idea if it even can be.

Also, your username and password does NOT have to be the same as your forum username and password, you just have to provide your active forum username and email to complete registration.

After you've signed up on the Net-7 site, and the LaunchNet7 program has started E&B...

When the EA registration window appears, press cancel. Then, type in username and password when prompted by Megan.