TCP Port 3805

Hey folks. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem.... I know that many are having problems with freezing and not other issues with the Net7 proxy, but this is what is happening with mine..

I have absolutely no trouble updating, doing the local cert thing, all the little tries to get this thing to work so that apparently won't help. I get launched into the game, but when I log in, I enter my information.....after about a second it kicks me out of the game and goes to the proxy which looks like it is loading the avatar list as normal when logging into an account, but then suddenly says, TCP connection to port 3805 was reset. Not an earthly idea what that is about. Whatever it is it kicks me out whenever I try to access my account in the game. I have even tried making a new account.

Let me know if you have a resolution or any related issues. Thanks.

i am guessing you run Win7.

you need to go to <enb dir>:\release\

you will find , client.exe . change his compatibility mode to win-xp.

after that run as administrator the enb-config .

and then run as administrator the net7 client .

enjoy.

Those seem like they would work, but myself being able to do that is another issue in itself. As far as the "<enb dir>:\release\" thing goes, I have no idea what that is unfortunately......but I did manage to get a hold of the compatability mode in the configurations and changed it to Win XP (Service Pack 3), is that correct? or should I be using a different service pack on the compatability mode? Anyways, after that I ran as an administrator, still had the same problem.

Are you using a router, or any other form of access point ?

Try to hard wire your puter to the cable modem (or whatever you use) and exclude the router for a few.

Just to see if that gets you in.

Some routers can be really stingy when it comes to these things.

*bump* nope, still nothing....Its quite frustrating. The only connections I have access to though are through my university, which may have something to do with it...but that also doesn't explain why I was able to access and play for hours before without any errors.