Best highlander 6-pack?

Hey all you multiboxing lovers of 6-packs, in your opinion, what are the 6 best race/class combos for a highlander (there can only be one [of each race/class combo]) 6-pack, and why?

I'm guessing JE and TT are obvious includes for utility.  Personally I will definitely have a TE as well as that's my bag.  But I'm less sure on the other 3.

Thoughts?  Opinions?  Unpopular opinions?

Another way of stating the question, which are the worst 3 race/class combos in a group that you would exclude? 😁

I'm leaning toward TE, TT, TS, JE, JD, and PP.

Overall missles + JE/JD utility + PP shield regen seems like the best set of buffs... hull damage control (PW) and warp recovery time (JS) in particular don't seem to add a lot, and neither of those combos seem to have gotta have utility.  The PS weapon efficiency would be nice, but I can't think of any of the others I would want to give up for it.

I am currently running TE+TT+TS+JE+JD+PW. I have always preferred terrans and ML’s but wanted to add a pure tank in the PW since it fits my way of playing at the moment. The JE for buffs and WH and I want to see the beams in action on a JD since i didn’t play one in Live.

Hey alys, is that the name you used on Live?  I see you were also a RIPer from Pegasus!  :)

Seems like we're thinking about the same thing... I'm interested what your play style is that makes a pure tank desirable?  I was kinda thinking that I would be doing most of my damage with missiles kiting from range, then the JE/JD/PP would just be for cleanup of anything that was low/got close + utility.

I could see a completely different strategy where one goes all up-close and personal and runs more J*/P*, but then I have doubts about whether I would want as many Terrans.

How does the PW fit in for you?  I was mostly debating between PP/PS, but now wondering if I should give PW a harder look as well.  The PP/PS utility is just hard to pass up.

• Like 1

Yes my TE was Alys also in Live and I enjoyed my time with RiP! I don’t remember so many players from that time but was Codemonkeyx your name back then as well?

For me choosing the PW (he is working his way up to 150, soon CL 50!) was mainly to have a toon that could handle a high amount of damage in shield and HDC and make himself center of the action in for example Mordana raids and other high end content I can take on with my squad. And for my current style of play I am usually on when the US aren’t — CET timezone, which makes it hard to attend raids, even if it’s not much action going on right now anyway.

Im curious of you choosing PP/PS maybe I should add one more progen to the mix!