Adding Features to Valut???

ShaxxDeSol

I just wanted to know if there is a thread to talk about a upgrade to the sort function the will combine like items in the vault?

If Not then here is my idea. Right now there is Filter and a Sort button in the HUD when the Vault is in play. Both work okay but it is hard to combine items. I was hoping the a auto combine feature to stack the like items in the vault to the max sack limits of course. I also feel that you can lock and unlock items to your ship hold that you keep in reverse, IE; Rectors, Shield Gens, Ammo, Engines, devices.....That you may want to swap out. This would also be coupled with a auto vault function that would be use to dump ore and mining resources into the vault. I know it is a minor problem but for me have the same gathering funtion on my ship as the should the vault. Mining is fun but organizing it all sucks.

Or am I missing something.

Please educate if I am.

Thanks Shaxx! :angry:

Not able to confirm it ATM, but from my experience, if you shift-right click ores into your vault, they auto-stack with any previous non-full stack in your vault. Weird things do happen when you try do that and what you are vaulting is enough to overflow the stack already in vault, but not sure if that is what you're talking about. Same with ammo that is stackable(ie same type, same builder). I'm sure stacking/vaulting improvements will come out the tube eventually :angry:

....and of course larger vaults and Guild vaults.

I'd be happy to see it skill based with say two extra rows for every build or prospect level. And 2 extra rows per guild member in a guild vault.

In Eve you could list items by icon/name, and there was a neat 'find' tool.

I'd also like to see components separated from ores in the filter - very difficult to find things.

....and of course larger vaults and Guild vaults.

I'd be happy to see it skill based with say two extra rows for every build or prospect level. And 2 extra rows per guild member in a guild vault.

In Eve you could list items by icon/name, and there was a neat 'find' tool.

I'd also like to see components separated from ores in the filter - very difficult to find things.

Good Suggestions.....Thanks to looking at my post. B)

Not able to confirm it ATM, but from my experience, if you shift-right click ores into your vault, they auto-stack with any previous non-full stack in your vault. Weird things do happen when you try do that and what you are vaulting is enough to overflow the stack already in vault, but not sure if that is what you're talking about. Same with ammo that is stackable(ie same type, same builder). I'm sure stacking/vaulting improvements will come out the tube eventually :)

Thanks for the Heads UP.....I will give it a try! B)