Faction gain when grouping

I don't remember how faction changes did work in Live when I was grouped. I have two questions in my mind is here any light to my questions?

1st when I'm grouped. Gain faction by killing NPC who get faction change in group? Who did most of damage 51% and more or all group members?

2nd when my group shoot NPC who has postive standing to me (color of NPC is green). I can't shoot it but someone in my group who has yellow or red standing can. Will be my standing changed (lowered) too?

Sorry if my question sound stupid, but that's my concern around grouping and faction change.

Guest Builder

Believe in live that if you shared in the rewards (accredited kill for whole group, you also shared in the faction gain or loss too). This way you took a hit if all you did was to repair shields / hull or buff other group members. The mob aggros vs group, the group shares in xp so it also shared in the faction gain/loss.

I personally can't wait until a group killing a mob will update a mission stage that would not require a solo kill of the mob.