Game won't start

Alright. I started EnB today. I am using Net7 to start the game obviously. Everything is updated. When I press "start", the command window pops up. It starts running crap, and then stops on "Login Ok" I have waited a while for this to start the game, but nothing started. I am running as admin. I am using Vista, and the settings on the Net7 is

Packet Opt - Checked

Secure Auth - Checked

Client Detours - Checked

Debug Launch - Checked

Local Cert - Checked

Help would be appreciated. (This only happens every startup, because the game always glitches, i have to shut it down, and then i can't start it up

first, set it at Net7 Multi-Player and leave all the default options except for Packet Opt... then give more details on the "it starts running crap" and before that... this sounds like a vista UAC problem for starters... its your call... but I just turned off all that UAC nonsense... it is so annoying that you just wind up clicking yes to everything anyway...

Next right click on your net7 short cut, click properties > compatiability > and check off run as administrator (I know you said you are running as admin, but by checking this, the game will always run as admin)...

also and this is just a general comment... make sure you have dotnetfx 3.5 installed...

then report back here with more info plz :(

I have already turned the annoying UAC off, from another program being retarted with it on.

When i meant "crap running" or whatever i said, i meant what the command box was saying. I already have the .net framework updated from yet another game i was trying.For making it always run as admin, the box for always run as admin is greyed out, and i can't check it off. Also, i have to leave local cert checked, or else i get the INV-300 error

Attempting to connect to IP Address x.xxx.xx.xx

Sending Login

Login Ok

Then nothing else goes through. And login ok is the last thing that comes up

well if run as admin is greyed out then that is maybe a profile problem as if your admin you should have control over that... login ok should not appear in the commnad window until after you have started enb and logged in there... so that is odd as well for what its worth...

well if run as admin is greyed out then that is maybe a profile problem as if your admin you should have control over that... login ok should not appear in the commnad window until after you have started enb and logged in there... so that is odd as well for what its worth...

there is always a login from proxy to server and this message you see in proxy windows. B)

greets

Hexergirl