Net7 Game Launcher

The Net7 Setup is an installer for all emulator related files and the Net7 Game Launcher. This installer will install all critical files needed to connect to our multiplayer server. However, it is not an all in one setup for the actual Enb game and still requires as a prerequisite the Enb Game Client Installation, which can be found Here.

Below is a list of download locations.

Net7setup_2_.exe (2.23 MB)

Link1- Hosted By: Imp

I cant seem to get the launcher to work, I have downloaded the Link1 Net7setup and I dont know if Im putting the file in correct location, can some 0ne please tell me where do I put this file under "Save As":.... "Save in", when downloading this file. I also have the same question pertaining when downloading the Old patch, where do I also place this file when downloading below..

This utility simply patches your game from Release to Sunset with original game files released while the game was live. This utility only modifies files that were directly modified by the patching process when the game was live.

Below is a list of download locations.

Enb-up.exe (74.6 MB)

Link1- Hosted By: Imp

Link2- Hosted By: CDel

Link3- Hosted By: Ascentian

Link4- Hosted By: reactorbuilder

Link5- Hosted By: Numiah2

Under what location do I put this file when downloading all of this 5 Links "Save As", "Save in"...?, Thanks!!!

I think it is entirely up to u, where u place the downloaded files. The list of 5 links contains the same file, so u only have to down load it once anyway.

During installation u should keep the default locations given by the installer though.