MacOS error with Wine

Hi,

I've just tried installing the EnB emu on my Mac using wine. Everything went through fine but when I run the Net7Launcher I get the following error log:

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 1.9.9.10
Time: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 19:57:53 GMT
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.Navigate (System.String urlString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser:Navigate (string)
  at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoDisplayWebpage (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what might have gone wrong? I've trawled through the stickied Wine/Linux post but nothing there seemed to offer any help.

Thanks all!

Ok, so I managed to fix this (there was a problem with thedotnet2 install), but now am stuck at the login with the inv 300 problem. It looks like the local certificate might be the problem as it has expired, is there anywhere to download a new one or an alternative solution?