Product Key?

Upon installing (attempting to) eandb_demo.exe I get a prompt telling me I will need to receive my free product key from fileplanet.com. ???So this fails for me always ending with a "Could not execute the external program //www.fileplanet.com/betas/eandb.aspx

Havent seen anything else about this on the forums..what am i missing ya'll ? :D

Upon installing (attempting to) eandb_demo.exe I get a prompt telling me I will need to receive my free product key from fileplanet.com. ???So this fails for me always ending with a "Could not execute the external program //www.fileplanet.com/betas/eandb.aspx

Havent seen anything else about this on the forums..what am i missing ya'll ? :D

Just ignore it, was build into the filepanet trial download believe so ppl could get there trial keys when the game was live.

Problem is the game won't install for me without it..am i bugged ? I have downloaded the file twice, run install with 'admin' privs and install immediatly cancels upon this fileplanet failed to retrieve product key business ;< maybe a workaround for this? thnx for response :D

Problem is the game won't install for me without it..am i bugged ? I have downloaded the file twice, run install with 'admin' privs and install immediatly cancels upon this fileplanet failed to retrieve product key business ;< maybe a workaround for this? thnx for response :)

Hmm the second client I downloaded had the FP key think ect and installled fine, best thing can personaly think of, is to try another download mirror.

EDIT: another idea, do you have a fileplanet account? and if so try logging out of it in your default browser when installing, if you save you login for it.

"had the FP key think ect and installled fine"

What is this "FP key think ect"? And is there a way to download it otherwise?

I have the same problem, tried all mirrors. Every single game account won't install due to this fileplanet thing. I'd apreciate any help.

Forget it, already installed.

Edited by mayesty