problem with the login

Hello,

I have been playing the game since ST1 using my usr lpesce; I tried to log in about an hour ago, and Megan tells me that the user is not recognized. I came to the forum, and I cannot log into it using my usr leothetuscan. I had to register again in the forum (I chose to use my usual login instead of the EnB login LeoTheTuscan) so I could enter this post.

What gives?

Another note, when I started Net7, and clicked on Play, it asked me to accept a certificate for playing the game. I accepted, but now I wonder if that was a smart thing to do.

Thx

lpesce

Edit. I forgot to say that I had not run the game for a couple of weeks, and Net7 did not do any updates, of itself or the game. I was expecting some update since there were updates almost every time I run the game during January.

Hello,

I have been playing the game since ST1 using my usr lpesce; I tried to log in about an hour ago, and Megan tells me that the user is not recognized. I came to the forum, and I cannot log into it using my usr leothetuscan. I had to register again in the forum (I chose to use my usual login instead of the EnB login LeoTheTuscan) so I could enter this post.

What gives?

Another note, when I started Net7, and clicked on Play, it asked me to accept a certificate for playing the game. I accepted, but now I wonder if that was a smart thing to do.

Thx

lpesce

Edit. I forgot to say that I had not run the game for a couple of weeks, and Net7 did not do any updates, of itself or the game. I was expecting some update since there were updates almost every time I run the game during January.

There was a player wipe a week or 2 ago, so you would need to re-register with Net-7.org, and creat a new account for the game, yes clicking to update the certificate was needed, so you did the right thing there. hope this helps.

There was a player wipe a week or 2 ago, so you would need to re-register with Net-7.org, and creat a new account for the game, yes clicking to update the certificate was needed, so you did the right thing there. hope this helps.

Thx. I missed the wipe news. Problem solved.

lpesce