Returning Player

Hello Earth and Beyond! Early beta tester here (in the original EnB as well as the emulator). Just wondering if anyone is around from Stress Test One. I organized the big party in the Disco room at the end of the stress test, as well as the "user support" thread on the old forums for those trying to set up their own servers.

Anyone want to gossip and brag about the state of affairs here in the fourth stress test? I'm a big content nerd, so I'm particularly curious about storyline and character development stuff like missions, job terminals, and ship upgrades. I've been wanting to sink my fangs of space MMO dorkiness back into EnB for some time now. Is it likely that Stress Test Four will be around for a while?

Over the past year I've been playing City of Heroes, which I often suspect took some inspiration (especially regarding level advancement and character development) from EnB. CoH is great, and I'm a bit of a comic book reader, which probably makes it better. But the fact that there are no space ships, space MOBs, or asteroids to mine leaves it severely lacking.

Also the lack of Jenquai explorers in City of Heroes is disturbing.