Enable Anti-Aliasing (Nvidia Only)

Since I couldnt find any clear instructions in any other thread, Here's how to enable it on an Nvidia GPU:

-Go to the Nvidia control panel and click on [u]Manage 3D Settings[/u]

-Click on the [u]Program Settings[/u] tab then click Add, Browse for the [u]client.exe[/u] file in [i]"...\\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\ Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe[/i]". The Nvidia CP might incorrectly label the program as " Dragon : MMORPG", just ignore that..

-Now go to the [u]Feature[/u] window and set [u]AntiAliasing - Mode[/u] to [u]Override any application setting[/u] and then [u]Antialiasing - setting[/u] to 4x or 8x (anything higher doesnt make a difference)

-Optionally, you can set [u]Vertical sync[/u] and [u]Triple buffering[/u] to ON to lock FPS @ 60 and prevent your video card from heating up unnecessarily.

-Click apply and you're done. No more pixelated edges! Start the game as you normally would.

[b]Note:[/b] if you run multiple clients at once, the added load from anti-aliasing may cause some input lag with the more clients you have running.

-Zesty

• 1 year later...