enb error

After i installed my enb and patch, i loaded net 7, got all the updates, but when i click play it leads the enb patcher, and says cant find patch. i had enb installed on my old laptop, but that was xp, my desktop is vista, so i dont know if i needed to do something different, or if i just installed something wrong, help plz

[quote name='Kaidox' timestamp='1310984424' post='43379']
After i installed my enb and patch, i loaded net 7, got all the updates, but when i click play it leads the enb patcher, and says cant find patch. i had enb installed on my old laptop, but that was xp, my desktop is vista, so i dont know if i needed to do something different, or if i just installed something wrong, help plz
[/quote]

With Vista and 7 you have to run as admin even though you may already have admin rights.

Follow the info on this thread, specifically the 5th post and see if that fixes the issue.
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5085-admin-rights/page__p__41348__hl__administrator__fromsearch__1#entry41348