Login problem

When attempting to log in this morning, net7 comes up, then the client starts. I enter my password and it tells me that the ea.com server is down, yet checking the stats at net7.org it looks to be up. Note that all was working well until this morning. Looking at the proxy window, the last thing there is sending login followed by login ok, but that's there before the client starts, so I'm at a loss. Ideas?

When attempting to log in this morning, net7 comes up, then the client starts. I enter my password and it tells me that the ea.com server is down, yet checking the stats at net7.org it looks to be up. Note that all was working well until this morning. Looking at the proxy window, the last thing there is sending login followed by login ok, but that's there before the client starts, so I'm at a loss. Ideas?

I searched forum before making the server down post. I am having same problem so it is definatley not just you.

I am sure they will get us going shortly.

I searched forum before making the server down post. I am having same problem so it is definatley not just you.

I am sure they will get us going shortly.

I am having the same problem INV-300 error, I have already downloaded and reinstalled cert but that didn't help either.I hope they get this fixed soon

got also the same problem here with the ea-server...maybe the same mistake by the devs like 14days ago???

It was working fine about 4 hours ago. I was setting up my laptop while playing a couple of hours ago and thought something was wrong with my install but then logged out of desktop and tried logging back in and got the same. Got a snow day at home.. hopefully will get resolved soon. :-)

It was working fine about 4 hours ago. I was setting up my laptop while playing a couple of hours ago and thought something was wrong with my install but then logged out of desktop and tried logging back in and got the same. Got a snow day at home.. hopefully will get resolved soon. :-)

Appears to be resolved now. SWEET!! Thanks Devs!!