Cannot Lgion

Game Net7Launcher was giving me problems before with a null value error, but that seems to have resolved itself about the sam e time the server came back up.

Now my Megan tells me my username and password are not valid. I am quite sure my username and password are correct.

I am using WinXP, and everything was smooth sailing until this morning.

Here is the entry from my Net7Proxy in case that helps

Net7Proxy version 1.70

01/01/10 14:22:08 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.95

01/01/10 14:22:08 Sending login.

01/01/10 14:22:09 login OK

01/01/10 14:22:09 Starting E&B...

01/01/10 14:22:10 Launch E&B successful

01/01/10 14:23:23 MVAS thread running

same here, was playing just fine, logged out for lunch. when i went to log back in, a screen from windows popped up saying I was about to install a certificate, I said ok, thought it was wierd. but now it says my login information is invalid?

Went back though all my previous troubleshooting steps, none of them fixed it.

someone else suggested removing the notation in host file, tried that, doesn't change anything. still login not accepted. The net7 window shows that it talks to the server fine, so don't think it has anything to do with that.

Edited by Drojman

Just tried this tip from the Password Issue Thread.

It worked for me just now. Please post back here if it worked.

"Ok got in here is what I did: open the N7 launcher, in the upper left is the Server and host category, leave the server category alone. in the host category copy and paste this into there: 217.160.5.19 and then hit play I was able to log in no problem adding that IP address to it."

217.160.5.19 play.net-7.org

217.160.5.19 local.net-7.org

Put those entries in your hosts file. Run the EnB\NET7\bin\hosts.bat file as an administrator to load your hosts file up. drop the entries in at the very end. Save it and go :D

Do remember thou. you WILL need to remove them in future as the DEVS may change the server addresses. This is a Temp patch while DNS issues are ongoing.