Am I completely blind?

All I see anywhere is download links. No instructions on how to set this up. I downloaded the client, the patch, net7, then I let net7 patch. After that, when I load Net7, I get the Server and Host thing, says ONLINE, but when I hit Play I get...

Attempting to Connect to IP Address: (IP here)

Sending Login.

Login failed - server not found.

Then an error message

---------------------------

Net7Proxy

Server Failed to respond to Login attempt

OK

I assume that means the server's down, but why does it say it's online? Did I set it up wrong somehow?

Thanks in advance

It is very possible your completly blind but not likely :-)

i suggest that first you chek your downloads all installed to default folders. second make sure you have ran the "enb-up" patch to update the client. third make sure you have ran enb config from the enb folder under start menu. after trying that and you still cant get in check your host file. you should be able to find it in the folder with the address along the line of "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc". just use note pad to open the host file. you'll have to look around and see if anyone has what its supposed to look like... ill post mine anyhow but its been altered a bit more than usually needed.

it should look somewhat like as follows. i'll check back and if none of this has helped i'll see if i can help you find the local certs files .

you might want to have a look arround this site. he has some good info too. http://marco-enb.blogspot.com/

# Copyright © 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost

127.0.0.1 local.net-7.org # enb local certificate

Here is a link to a useful guide right here on the forums that might help.

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/57-seriously-confused-with-emulator-setup/page__view__findpost__p__17

Thanks for that, but after doing all that the only difference is now in the command window I get a new message, "MVAS thread running," and the rest is the exact same.

Thanks for that, but after doing all that the only difference is now in the command window I get a new message, "MVAS thread running," and the rest is the exact same.

No problem. Can you post more details about your setup? Operating system, hardware, etc. Can you also post the contents of the server window (You can right click the window select Edit->Mark to copy/paste)

I have had a similar issue to what you are describing when I try to switch characters too fast or have a crash and login again too fast. Logout and back in to windows (or reboot) usually fixes that for me, but again without more details I am just speculating.