EnB Graphics

brian

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone had come across this yet. Ever since the server crash my onscreen graphics have been really poor to the point even the chat is difficult to read.

I have tried running the EnB Config exe but it doesn't make any difference to my graphics. Was also out mining in Mars today and was sitting right in the middle of an asteroid field and could only see a handful of roids even though there were far more there. I have to get within 1K before i can see them.

So i guess i'm asking if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Running on Vista/W7 ? For me I have to run the enbconfig as administrator to get the program to save the changes... (Right click on fil and chose "run as admin...")

Hope it helps, if XP then I have no idea

Running on Vista/W7 ? For me I have to run the enbconfig as administrator to get the program to save the changes... (Right click on fil and chose "run as admin...")

Hope it helps, if XP then I have no idea

i doff my cap sir thx for the suggestion it has worked a treat

Soooo much more pleasing on the eye.

:)