Kicked to Desktop after Login

I do not know if this has been addressed yet... I logged in after the patch, and realized that I hadn't run the config yet. I signed out, ran the e&bconfig, and now everytime I go to log in... It kicks me back to desktop. I put my user name in, password, the hand lights up, then it kicks me out. No port errors or anything in the console. Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh I run an Athlon IIx2 2.9ghz CPU

4GB PC6400 RAM

GeForce 8800GT

I'm having the same problem. I don't believe the hand lights up for me, but kicked to desktop immediately after login. No error messages. It worked for a while and nothing really changed from then. I was kicked during gating and now this is happening.

Toshiba P105-9337 latop

Intel Core2 T7200

2GB RAM

GeForce 7900GS

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I only have problems with Win 7 x64, though I don't have any Vista or XP x64 boxes. I reset updates (reinstalled net 7, deleted version text files to force client update) and everything works fine again. As a note, I've been running in XP compatibility mode and as administrator the whole time, so that didn't seem to help the problem. I had done a complete reinstall, which fixed the problem until I tried to gate again. But, now it seems to work fine; no problems gating yet, no client crashes. We'll see if it happens again.

I have the same problem but with a quick fix (not a solution) I right click on the net-7 icon and choose open file location, go to the bottom of the list and double click on remove, then close that window and start in regular way. It will then ask you to update and once you have done this it will let you in just fine. this has been working for me for quite a while and seems to be the thing to do till the issue has been fixed... hope this helps some of you, I know how frustrating it is to be so close and not get in.. after all this is the best game ever and we all owe the folks that did so much to bring it back.. ingame Daheat, Heater , Heatspw