Forum & Portal Account Missing/Deleted

My other account 'croddam' is disabled and according to Woodstock it missing or perhaps deleted. Bizarrely my forum posts are still up but the link for my account is missing. For example this post has my forum name but no link. Fortunately the 9 game accounts linked to the email seem to still work and all characters and items are where they're supposed to be. With this error I've not been able to view or do anything on the forum or use anything on the portal. I had used the portal just the other day so this is a very recent change. I attempted to reset the forum password for the other account and on logging into the forum with the new password I continued to see the same error of "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" and below that it continues "You are not allowed to visit this community.". Anyway I use the database and the vault transfer many times a day so a restoration of those features would be wonderful! Other things of note are my administrator Wiki account seems to not be effected and the email that croddam was associated with was the account name at gmail.com(don't want to type it together for spam reasons). Thanks in advance for the help!

Has anyone been able to check on this issue? Been at least a week now since I put in the first ticket and haven't heard anything from that or here on the forum.

I should also mention something new that has happened recently is my croddam account for net-7.org/wiki no longer has it's administrator privileges.