All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mascot22

SERVER STATUS (current)

It's a sad night indeed. :'( I keep hoping for the server to come back...
  3. Venda

SERVER STATUS (current)

Still offline...
  4. KroggPW

SERVER STATUS (current)

I am going to bed, not looking like the server is gonna come back up tonight.
  5. Today
  6. KroggPW

SERVER STATUS (current)

I know right, I am going into serious withdraw and I haven't been back on the server that long.
  7. Evermore

SERVER STATUS (current)

Server is DOWN. HELP !!!
  8. KroggPW

An Empty Throne

My guildies gave me help with the combat level 35 mobs, just finished that one yesterday.
  9. KroggPW

Recent wipes/Account deletions?

Yep, my account was still here ready to go and I hadn't logged in since 2012 which was the last time I had played and it was very empty in space. I am glad I came back. The entire dev team here has done and OUTSTANDING job of getting back the game we all loved.
  10. wmtyrance

Builders inc help

I really would like to make my seeker my main. He's lvl 75 overall. I really could use some lvling help. Doesn't have to be just guild members if anyone wants to help.27/22/26 for all my lvls right now. Thank you
  11. He was very wrong on that account. I also play on the SWG EMU and they have almost gotten the entire base game completed and are beginning to work on JTL. I am loving that both of my favorite games have come back and with a ferocity. Long live both of the EMU's.
  12. I was on the Original game when EA had it from the time it was in beta to the end of live. I now consider the EMU to be live.
  13. KroggPW

SERVER STATUS (current)

I agree and hope it comes up soon.
  14. Mascot22

SERVER STATUS (current)

Thank you, I hope there is good news to be heard.
  15. Evermore

SERVER STATUS (current)

I sent a text, that;s all I can do at this point.
  16. Evermore

SERVER STATUS (current)

With all the names I see in the Forums, I will assume this is either a crash, or something planned that I don't know about.
  17. Evermore

SERVER STATUS (current)

With all the names I see in the Forums, I will assume this is either a crash, or something planned that I don't know about.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Tolkenmoon

Game won't start

Hi Gwindor. I last logged in about 5 months ago ( decided to take a little break) and everything was fine. Since then the only thing that has happened is that windows updated to the 1803 version. Net 7 launcher points to the right location and all i get in task manager is the main (32). I don't believe this, i just ran the net 7 exe to see what was in task manager and the game has started and loged in, all be it in a small window, ran the config to set window size from the net 7 launcher as the one in the game folder does not work and it now wont login. There is nothing in task manager now when i run the launcher.
  20. Last week
  21. lerung

Cant Log into Game

Thanks for the quick reply and the Help, I changed it and now am able to log into the game. see you ingame
  22. karu

Cant Log into Game

Maybe changing game account password on portal will fix it.
  23. Gwindor

Game won't start

Hi Tolken, How dit this problem start ? All of the sudden, or are you returning after a while / new pc / new install ? Is Net-7 pointing to the right Bin folder ? might be obvious but maybe you have an older install parallel. Do you see any process activity in task manager ? (crtl-alt-del > task manager) like popping up Client.exe after start of not ? Regards,
  24. Tolkenmoon

Game won't start

Yes have tried all these but still no joy. The e&b config file wont run. Everything is set to run as administrator and have tried running compatibility as xp, 7 and 8/ Thanks for the replies.
  25. lerung

Cant Log into Game

I have been playing for a while and now all of a sudden I cant log into the Game. I can get to the login screen and enter my password and get my login in information can not be validated. I have reinstalled the launcher and still cant get passed that screen, any help will be appreciated
  26. Stranks99

Game won't start

Have you also run the EnB config file also compatibility windows xp service pack 3 and as administrator
  27. Gwindor

Donation Tracker

I noticed there is a new goal set ! Thank you for that. But it seems to be not working properly as in: its not updating donations towards the goal.
  28. Woodstock DGM

Game won't start

check to ensure the net-7 launcher and the EnB Client are set to run as administrator rights, also ensure the net-7 launcher and the enb client are set to be exceptions to your antivirus and firewall. also check your compatibility with both the launcher and the EnB client. Woodstock {DGM}
  29. Tolkenmoon

Game won't start

Hi. I can start the net 7 launcher but when i click play it will not start the game client. The link in the client box points to the client.exe but it will not start. I get the little icon bottom right which is the login attempt but that closes after a minute and nothing happens. I can go into the actual game folder and click on the client.exe and it will start the game as if you were doing it originally when it was run by ea, but obviously wont login as it was not started by the net 7 client. Have also tried a clean install, have tried with the fire wall disabled etc but no joy. Running win10 and problems seem to start after last big update. Any ideas?
  1. Load more activity