More INV-300

First, I have been playing for a few months.  I been thru the fun of loading the game before and have had small issue and what not.  I read and reread the technical issues alot.  

I got a new computer

Windows 7(64 bit)....I have fresh installed everything(even uninstalled and reinstalled fresh as well).  Checked firewall for access.  Went the the 9 step cert class that has been talked about recently.  I have "X" all on the left side of the launcher.  I have tried with and wihout  local cert box checked.  I assured that the downloaded cert was loaded in correctly.

I am still having issues logging in.  I can custom size the screens.  I have checked all the "run as admin" items as well.  So I know it is prob only something small that I am missing, I just cannot seem to figure it out on this machine.  

I get to Megan and when login is done, it gives me IN 300

I have seen some people talk about pinging the server, but I havent done that or understand how to.  

I am running out of ideas on what to try next, well, I have ran out of ideas to be honest

I don't know if this is the case for you or not, but if you have any antivirus running other than like windows essentials, shut it off and try again. I used to generate the same problem with my A/V. I shut it off and problem was solved. Of course, you can't keep it off forever, all you can do is figure out how to add the net7 as an exception to the a/v protection.

Give it a try, if it helps, I'm glad, if it does not, I wish I had an answer for you.