Why me.... I'm never going to get to play this am I?

I've done everything on the FAQ's...I made the game account on top of the forum account and synced them and tried the suggestions to resolve the INV-300 error....obviously cant make an EA account on that screen...why wont this game let me play it lol please...somebody help me figure this out. I'm begging you!

Step 1 Forum account you have done

Step 2 create account on www.net-7.org and create an account using the same log in as the forum.

Step 3. download earth and beyond client, then Net-7 Unified installer, then EnB client Patch.

Step 4. install E & B Client and when asked if you want a shortcut added to desktop say no, then Net-7 unified installer. This will load all updates and start the E & B client patch; and place a N7 shortcut to desktop, this is what you use to start the game.

I hope this will help you in your quest in playing the best MMO ever made.

One is happy to serve.

ive checked all over done everything....I knew this was too good to be true...tried windows 8 suggestions aswell...reinstalled multiple times....tried fixing the INV-300 issue various ways....theres something wrong and clearly im meant to never find it.....I guess my dreams of fulfilling my earth and beyond nostalgia die here.....id love to be proven wrong