Sign in to follow this  
Zagadka

Textures

OK, I'm new with the emulator (which totally made my day, I've missed EnB sorely), so pardon if this is something already discussed or impossible...

Is there a way to increase texture qualities? Even just on the UI? Things are pretty milky...

Did you check the graphics options in-game and set all to high except for the gamma?

Did you check the graphics options in-game and set all to high except for the gamma?

^This^ You would think the "default recommended" settings for a newer PC would max everything out, but it doesn't. It's still not amazing of course, but maxing everything out makes a quite notable difference. Still, It'd be amazing if we went back and redid a lot of the graphics.

I maxed everything, yea. I know changing the textures on a MMO is a bigger thing, but I was wondering about the user interface components, seems like those could be "updated"...

As I understand it, if it requires an update to the client (not string commands, or art assets) they can't do it. Copyright laws still protect it.

Sorry I'm late....but after u install the game, you should open "enbconfig.exe" as administrator and performed the test...u might find the enbconfig, on ur computer, in this folder    C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\EBCONFIG....

After u run config as admin and performed the test...ur graphics should be set to pretty maxed (on a newer machine)

hope this helps