Balance Fever

What I would like is for the NPCs and the other players reactor to be as visible as their Shields and Hulls are.

As a JD my assault would be on the NPCs reactor and Shields at the same time.

If I could see direct damage and level of their reactors that would be awesome.

I think it would GREATLY help ALL Jenquai if they would actually put the Magnified Solar Energy Channeler Beam IN the game as it is in the DB. That would once again allow Jenquai to actually USE energy beams instead of wasting space in the game server DB for weapons no one ever uses past level 3 unless they dirt poor.

ALL Progen can use certain level 9 Impact Debuffers.

ALL Terran can use certain level 9 Explosive Debuffers.

only 1 out of 3 Jenquai classes can use level 9 Energy Debuffers ( the trader class at that ....basically the builders forget combat at any high level)

How anyone except those personally biased to play certain races can argue that is balanced is beyond me. I am sure someone will say "Well Jenquai get CC  doh".

Ahh what is double of 0 damage?  Hmmmm ................

How about the DEVs go balance the obvious GLARING imbalance about damage types and leave the other balancing issues alone until THAT is solved!!!

I love that you share my beam-rage buddy but the battle is lost, and your posts are falling on deaf ears. The nerf hammer was swung, and god saw that it was good :)

It's pointless raising issues about the fact the we have a lack of debuffable damage types, or viable damage type options when our base damage is now what is really suffering.

You're going to have to let it go, and start working on that PW.

ALL Progen can use certain level 9 Impact Debuffers.

ALL Terran can use certain level 9 Explosive Debuffers.

only 1 out of 3 Jenquai classes can use level 9 Energy Debuffers ( the trader class at that ....basically the builders forget combat at any high level)

wrong only 1 progen and 1 terran even gets L9 devices...

I don't know many Progen who use the Skirmish Omega over the CFB. CFB has 9K more cap, +44% shield recharge when equipped, and almost +20% to critical hits. It also inproves class specific skills like powerdown and recharge shields. FB raids have people debuffing with plasma, and for the RD base chemical is the first damage of choice. The impact debuff is nice from the Omega, but as far as overall usefulness, the CFB, for me anyway, is the shield of choice between those two. The Skirmish debuff is worthless if few use it in actual combat, and the buffs to enrage and menace just aren't that useful against high level mobs. If there was PvP, then the ability to see cloaked would make the Skirmish quite useful and a viable choice.

CFB would be easier to build too, given the difference in that front alone, would make it more popular.  I was only pointing out that it had the L9 impact debuffer, as one of it's abilities, not that it was popular. (that the Progen weren't without one). 

If I recall correctly, in the original game, Tengu were immune to impact.  I'd agree about Plasma being the most popular damage type in the Fishbowl, the Tada-O raid, and general use.

• Upvote 1