Jenquai Beam damage bonuses reduced?

So while testing last few days before and after the restart and patch yesterday about the CC bug of bonuses I noticed something unrelated to Combat Cloak.

I had written down damage amounts and verified those number by taking before and after shield/hull amounts before and after being shot with and without using cloak but using everything else. One setup I had was normal damage amount of 5k per volley without CC and 10k with. After yesterday's patch and restart of servers I tested to see if CC was fixed by doing the exact same setup on the exact same MOBs and the uncloaked damage was 4k per volley cloaked and 8k per volley with CC. I was so upset by the fact that the CC bonus was changed without first fixing CC that I completely did not notice something.

My pre patch base damage was 5k and after the patch dropped to 4k and everything was the same setup from before.

There was a change of the damage done with beams for my JD  when NOT CLOAKED AT ALL! So it seems that not only was CC changed to give bonus on only the unmoddified damage amount it seems somewhere along the line, either on purpose or by accident (this is why you don't change things until you fix things first), beam damage in general has been reduced for Jenquai as well.

I am not sure where it got broken or changed now but will have to make a JD char without Critical to truly calculate the damage amount and see if they all add up correctly as right now they are not.

Edited by Gunsmith Dan
  • Upvote 2

Maybe some of the damage formulas are off. Who knows. Maybe all our beam damage has been inflated for a long time. Once again who knows.

One thing I know is that your point has been
Made, give the devs time to monitor the data, reflect on it. They may decide to increase things a bit.

But the only way your voice will be really heard from here on in, is by posting the designated feedback thread. Making new threads constantly will not grant give you back your abilitys. Worst case it may get you muted.

Relax. It's a game. Enjoy it.
  • Downvote 2